Wednesday, February 7, 2007

HotMonkeyLover writes:

Dear Dr. Oblivioso,
First: How does one ask a question?

This is a very good question. That is a good start.

The easiest way is to e-mail me at oblivioso@gmail.com which will get to me through the magic of the internets. You may also post a response to one of the posts, which may or may not get to me directly, and may not be answered by the real Doctor Oblivioso.

If you wish to remain anonymous, as many people who have problems of love choose to do, you may add a fake name such as HotMonkeyLover has done, and I will use that instead of your real name, such as Mike Reynolds. This may be a good option when you are asking about how to appropriately treat the Monkey Herpes or something similar.

Second: Are you a real doctor?

This is really a two-part question:
Q: Am I real?
A: Yes, I am real. I am not a figment of your imagination.

Q: Am I a doctor?
A: I am not a doctor in the sense of "turn your head and cough" or "here is your bill". I am a doctor in the sense that I have recieved a PhD in Loveology from the University of Latin America. This does not allow me to write prescriptions, but good news for Mike: Zovirax is available over-the-counter.

No comments: