Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Wilkommen!

Hello, I am your host, Doctor Oblivioso, the Latin Doctor of Love. True: I have a PhD in Loveology from the University of Latin America, which is a litle misleading because they don't actually speak Latin there, and that was embarrassing.

My purpose here is to answer the questions that you may have on all things related to love and loveology in general. Loveology should not be confused with Loveoscopy: loveology is the study of love, where loveoscopy is looking at your love with a rather delicate medical instrument that is inserted into various orfices of your body in sometimes uncomfortable situations. Trust me, you do not want to confuse them. Loveography is a completely different thing that involves the drawing of dirty pictures while you are on the telephone listening to a recorded voice interrupting the orchestral version of Stairway to Heaven to tell you how important your call is. I do not talk about that here, unless your pictures are very good.

So please, ask your questions and I shall do my best to provide you with advice that I have archived in my little black book of love, and try to ease your pain just a little.

To ask a question, send e-mail to oblivioso@gmail.com.

Salutado.

No comments: